2010 ECHO PB-251 Blower
Call for Price
The PB-251, in a bold new color, features a low-decibel design for noise sensitive environments, grouped controls for easy reach and operation, parallel handles to aid in directional operation, and the Posi-Loc™ system to secure the pipe connection at all times. ECHO-engineered “Rotational Control” helps to reduce the “gyro” effect created by most handheld blowers. This is when the blower rotates in toward the user requiring the use of extra force to maintain control.
- Egine Displacement: 25.4 cc
- Ignition Type: Pro-Fire® Electronic
- Carburetor Type: Diaphragm w/Purge Pump
- Fuel Capacity: 14.4 fl. oz.
- Average Air Volume (pipe): 390 cfm
- Average Air Volume (housing): 509 cfm
- Max. Air Speed: 145 mph
- dB(A): 65
- Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- C.A.R.B. Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Consumer Warranty: 5 yrs.
- Commercial Warranty: 1 yr.
- "Rotation Control" technology increases comfort
- 25.4 cc Power Boost Vortex engine
- 65 dB(A) for noise sensitive environments (Per ANSI B175.2-2002)
- Positive locking collar keeps tube secure
- 3-Position top handle aid in directional operation
- Parallel handles aid in directional operation
- Posi-loc pipe connection system
- Works with ECHO Mosquito YardShield
- 25.4 cc
- Engine Type
- 25.4cc Power Boost Vortex™ engine.
- Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.; C.A.R.B. Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Air Velocity
- 145 mph